Sunday, September 21, 2014

Balloon Birthday Nails

This is my first official post, the last post was just some nail art that I have done in the past year or so.

Today I created a balloon nail art design that was inspired from this post on Pinterest:
Credit: http://the-nail-trail.blogspot.co.uk/ (blog is gone)


This design is perfect for this week because my birthday is this week and I wanted to create a simple design. In my family, there are three birthdays this week, my brother and I are twins so are birthdays are this week and three days later is my father's birthday. It is a week of celebrations for my family. 


Colors:
White: Spoiled Correction Tape
Red: Spoiled Pick Your Poison
Yellow: Sinful Colors Yellow Spotted 
Green: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Blue: Sinful Colors Cinderella 
Purple: Sinful Colors Purple Diamond
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming 
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener 

~Hannah 
"Life is a chance to do things your way; not the cheapest way, not the most popular way, and not how others think you should."

No comments:

Post a Comment