Sunday, March 22, 2015

Flowers, Stripes, and Polka Dots

It's spring! I mean it doesn't feel like it outside but it is and I am going to start doing a lot of nails with flowers and pastel. Below is a picture that I took on Friday (the first day of spring) after my friends and I walked across the frozen pond at school.
Picture by Hannah F
These nails have flowers but no pastels yet. Maybe the flowers on my nails will bring flowers outside. They were inspired by this post by benimelim that I saw on Instagram and a picture of daisy nails that I saw on Pinterest.
From benimelim on Instagram
From thenailphile on Tumblr (found on Pinterest)






Colors Used: 
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Gray: e.l.f. Misty Haze
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Red: e.l.f. Smokin Hot
Yellow: Sinful Colors Yellow Spotted 
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah 
"Spring is nature's way of saying 'Let's party!'" ~Robin Williams 
From http://quoteseveryday.website/

No comments:

Post a Comment