Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day Love

Since today is Father's Day, I am going to show some love to my father. 
The pin I gave my father for his birthday.

My father loves Batman and keeps a Batman mask on his desk at work.

My father and I love jokes and puns. 
Ten things my father had taught me:
1. How to play basketball, baseball, softball, hockey, and soccer 
2. Laugh all day, every day 
3. Who the real favorite child is
4. Desert is the best part of any meal
5. Always make jokes, even when you should be serious
6. How not to drive
7. Sing and dance whenever possible, even if you can't dance or sing
8. How to have no sense of direction once so ever 
9. I don't like sports 
10. Lemonade is always an option 

I love you!
~Hannah
"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me." ~Jim Vavano

No comments:

Post a Comment