Friday, October 23, 2015

Halloween Nails

So Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love the candy and costumes but I hate anything scary. I basically only like the little kid version of Halloween but I'm pretty much 5 years old so whatever. 








Colors Used:
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Light Tan: Essie Master Plan
Blue/Black: e.l.f. Sea Escape 
Green: Deborah Lippmann Defying Gravity 
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Orange: Sinful Colors On The Bright Side
Pink: Sally Hansen Shrimply Devine
Purple: Julie Fairytale 
Yellow: Sinful Colors Yellow Spotted
Blue: Julie Santorini 
Red: NYC Columbus Circle Crimson
Brown: Spoiled Thanks A Latte 

Topcoat: Sally Hansen Double Duty 

~Hannah
"It's a full moon tonight and that's when all the weirdos are out." ~Hocus Pocus

No comments:

Post a Comment