Sunday, February 14, 2016

Northern Lights Nails and Pretty Things

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! I hope you either have someone to love you or you love yourself so much that you don't need anyone. Today, I have some pretty nails and pretty jewerly that I got recently that I wanted to share. I have a ring from Alex and Ani that I think is so cute and I have been wearing a lot recently. I also have a bracelet from MantraBand that says "She believed she could, so she did" which is such a great saying that I agree with because you have the power to do whatever you want and the only person holding you back is yourself.






Colors Used: 
Black Sally Hansen Black Out
Green: Sally Hansen Lime Lights
Green Glitter: Sinful Colors Green Ocean 
Matte Topcoat: e.l.f. Matte

Jewelry: 
Ring: Alex and Ani Romance Heart Ring Wrap (link to get your own)
Bracelet: MantraBand She Believed She Could (link to get your own

~Hannah

"Everybody deserves someone who makes them look forward to tomorrow." 

No comments:

Post a Comment