Saturday, September 27, 2014

Crayon Nail Art

This nail art was also inspired by a picture on Pinterest and a YouTube Video.

From: http://copycatclaws.blogspot.ca/ 

From: CutePolish on YouTube

I urge all of you to check out Serene's nail blog. She is currently doing the 30 day nail art challenge for the month of September. I also think that all of you should check out Sandi aka CutePolish on YouTube. 

I picked this design for this week because on Wednesday I am starting an internship at an elementary school and I feel like this fits very well.



Colors:
Red: OPI OPI Red
Yellow: Spoiled Designated Driver
Green: Spoiled Permission to Proceed 
Blue: Confetti Bayou Blue
Purple: Spoiled Checkin' Into Rehab
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming 
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Hardener 

~Hannah
"In every job that must be done there must be an element of fun." -Mary Poppins 


No comments:

Post a Comment