Sunday, October 19, 2014

Negative Space/Cut Out Nails

These nails are not something that I thought I would like but I really like them.

From http://chelseaqueen.com/

I like the colors she choose because they make it look more sophisticated rather than other negative space nails that look sexy because of the colors. Also, I am a huge fan of pastels. 


I choose to do mine with white, mint, and black because I love the combination, especially matte. The matte is hard to see in the pictures because of the light I use. 



My left thumb because I think that it is my favorite nail. 

Colors: 
White: Spoiled Correction Tape
Mint: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Topcoat: NYC Matte Me Crazy 

~Hannah
"Your body is what makes you sexy. Your smile is what makes you pretty. But your personality is what makes you beautiful." 
I just want to take this chance to say that everyone is beautiful because everyone is unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment