Sunday, April 5, 2015

Easter/Spring Nails

These are 100% spring nails. I had to make up for the dark Dracula nails last week. I started off with a base of five different pastels.

Then I added flowers as a suggestion from my friend because they were kind of boring otherwise.  


Colors Used: 
Pink: e.l.f. Wedding Bells
Yellow: Sinful Colors Yellow Spotted
Green: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Blue: Sinful Colors Cinderella
Purple: Sinful Colors Purple Diamond
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Orange: Sinful Colors On The Bright Side

Bonus: My Easter outfit for dinner at my grandparents' house with plenty of Italian food and pastries because it isn't a holiday without a ton of Italian food. 
Outfit Details: 
Shirt: Black Tank Top from Old Navy
Kimono: Blue and Purple Flowers from Forever 21
Pants: Black Jeans from Gap
Shoes: Black Heel Boots from G.H. Bass & Co.
Ring: Sapphire in Vintage Setting from KAY
Necklace: Key from my great grandfather

I hope everyone had a good Easter and got to spend time with their family. 
~Hannah
"Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strength." ~Corrie Ten Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment