Sunday, April 12, 2015

Summery Nails

Since most of last week was cloudy, rainy, and gross and I spent this weekend at the beach, though it was windy, I wanted summery nails with bright colors. I saw these nails that were summery and I feel in love and had to recreate them.
From phsiiit.com




Here are some pictures from my weekend away with my mother in Newport. It was really fun because I don't get to spend a lot of time with just my mother and we both love the beach so it was perfect. 



Colors Used: 
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Orange: Sinful Colors On The Bright Side
Pink: Sally Hansen Back To The Fuchsia
Blue: L.A. Colors Atomic
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah 
"Come walk with me on the beach where sunsets seem within reach we'll search for treasures in the sand as we walk hand in hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment