Sunday, September 20, 2015

Waterfall Birthday Nails

This week is my birthday and instead of going for major birthday nails, I decided more simply nails for my birthday. I have seen a lot of nails going around the internet calling these nails "waterfall nail" but I kind of think they look like streamers and they look cool like the color is dripping down the nails. 




Color Used:
Silver: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Purple: Julie Fairytale
Blue: Julie Santorini 
Green: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet 
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"I love when you look at someone with a smile on your face and they break into a smile back at you, not because they know why you're smiling but because you're happy and that's enough to make them happy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment