Saturday, September 5, 2015

Abstract Ocean Nails

I still have the same gel color as last week for my base. I took off the design from last week with just so non-acetone nail polish remover which allowed me to do this design. The design lasted all week without chipping which was amazing since I am always having to touch-up my nails by Thursday.





Colors Used:
Tan: OPI Gel Go My Way or Norway
Dark Blue: Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
Blue: L.A. Colors Atomic
Light Blue: Julie Santorini
Gold: e.l.f. Gold Star
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"Life is like arriving late for a movie, having to figure out what was going on without bother everybody with a lot of questions, and then being unexpectedly called away before you find out how it ends." ~Joseph Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment