Sunday, November 9, 2014

Peter Pan Nails

My nails today have a lot going on and use fourteen nail polishes. My nails are inspired by the show my school is currently doing, Peter Pan: The British Musical, because I am in it. I am the Chief's wife and a pirate. I did not have a lot of time but I always do nails for the shows and I could not pass up this opportunity.
Sketch of Nails Before Painting

Right Hand

Left Hand

Nails Explained:
Right Thumb: Title
Right Index: Crocodile
Right Middle: Wendy
Right Ring: Peter Pan
Right Pinky: Mermaids from Mermaids Lagoon
Left Thumb: "2nd star to the right and straight on 'til morning"
Left Index: Captain Hook
Left Middle: Lost Boys' camo
Left Ring: Tribe
Left Pinky: Tinker Bell and her fairy dust

Colors Used:
Silver: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Gold: Sinful Colors This Is It
Silver Glitter: Spoiled I Have No Reception
Gold Glitter: Spoiled Pirate's Booty (very fitting for the show)
Red: OPI Red
White: Spoiled Correction Tape
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Light Blue: Sinful Colors Cinderella
Dark Blue: Confetti Bayou Blue
Light Green: Essie Sew Psyched
Dark Green: Deborah Lippmann Defying Gravity from the Wicked collection
Light Tan: Sally Hansen Mudslide
Dark Tan: Sally Hansen So Much Fawn
Brown Metallic: Spoiled I'm Ba-roque

~Hannah

"Don't say goodbye, it's not the end. I'm never far away. So close your eyes and I wouldn't seem to be here by your side and I will mend the hurt you feel today." ~Peter Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment