Sunday, November 23, 2014

Striped Nails

Wow! When I logged on to put this post, I had 255 page views since I started this blog! I am so happy with this, I never thought I would get past 100. So thank you!

Now to the nails, I was not really sure what to do this week so I started by painting my nails tan yesterday because I took of my nail art from last weekend and I feel weird not having any polish on my nails so I went with a basic color that I could easily paint over today.

This morning, I was browsing Pinterest looking for some inspiration and I found these really cool nails that were simple but also looked cute.



I did not really like the stripes, polka dots, and roses all together so I just went for stripes. One of these days, I need to do nails with roses because they are one of my favorite flowers, my first being sunflowers. Maybe next weekend I'll paint roses, stay tuned.

I have another exciting announcement about upcoming nail art. I am going to be in my school's production of Dracula! I am super excited! My school has never really done a show that is creepy and eerie like Dracula but it is going to be fun! I am one of Dracula's brides. Stay tuned for these nails in March or so because that is when the show is.


Now back to my nails, I feel like the colors I used are perfect for fall and winter but are also kinda creepy (maybe because I am just ready for Dracula or I am already starting to get obsessed).




Colors Used:
Tan: Sally Hansen Mudslide
White: Spoiled Correction Tape
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Purple/Plum: Sally Hansen Plum's the Word (my mom bought this yesterday for herself but I took it to use for this design because it is a nice accent to the other, neutral colors)
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Double Duty

~Hannah
"There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights." ~Dracula by Bram Stocker (I am sorry but I had to, I love this quote)


No comments:

Post a Comment