Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that everyone has a nice holiday!

Things that I'm thankful for:
1. My amazing family who are always supportive of me
2. My fantastic friends (new and old) who deal with me everyday, no matter how crazy I am
3. Anyone who has ever looked at this blog to get me to over 270 page views
4. My happiness that I have discovered this year
5. The children and teachers that I help with at my internship
6. That I have the access to a good education, clean water, food, and clothes because I know that there are a lot of people who don't have these things and I am grateful that I do have them
7. Nail polish because I have a nail art blog and it gives me a way to be creative
8. Candy, chocolate, and sweets because they are my favorite thing
9. Quotes and dancing because they speak for me when I do not know what to say
10. Music because it makes me happy and I love listening to different songs


~Hannah
"Be strong, you never know who you are inspiring."

No comments:

Post a Comment