Saturday, January 3, 2015

Stain Glass/ Mosaic Nails

This nails were inspired by two books that I got for Christmas.
Mosaic Nails from  "Nails, Nails, Nails" by Madeline Poole

Stain Glass Nails from "Cool Nail Art" by Hannah Lee
This nails were done on my mother because she wanted something different on her nails. She usually just has a solid color. Her favorite colors right now are Sally Hansen Plum Is The Word and Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Pinky Promise. This is the first time that I have done nails on someone else. It is very different but I think they turned out pretty well and my mother is happy with them.






Colors Used: 
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Metallic: Spoiled I'm Ba-roque
Tan: Sally Hansen Mudslide 
Blue: Wet N Wild Bijou Blue
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Double Duty

~Hannah

"Mother and daughter. It's a special bond that spans years. Through laughter, worry, smiles, and tears. A sense of trust that can't be broken, a depth of love sometimes unspoken, a life long friendship built on sharing, hugs and kisses, warmth and caring. Mother and daughter their hearts as one. A link that can never be undone." 

No comments:

Post a Comment