Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Looking Back And Looking Forward


Wow, what a year. So many amazing things have happened to me this year but no of it has been without sadness.

I am really looking forward to next year because I am going to be adult and making a lot of decisions that will begin the rest of my life. 

My 2015 Goals:
1. Take 1 hour each week for myself
2. Create a blog that I want to read and get to 1,000 pageviews
3. Write about good things rather than bad things 
4. Look fear in the face and win
5. Make the best decisions with help from other by asking for help and admitting weakness
6. Don't get hurt by anyone or anything

I hope everyone had a good 2014 and is going to have a better 2015! 

Thank you to everyone who has helped and inspired me! 

~Hannah
"Always be a little kinder than necessary."

No comments:

Post a Comment