Friday, July 10, 2015

Floral Nails

What's better after a long week than taking a day off to do nothing? That's what I did today because it really has been a long week. Since I can't sit around and do nothing all day, I had to paint my nails of course. I saw this post on Pinterest and tried to recreate it because it was a summery floral that was perfect for me to do today.




Colors Used: 
Gray: Essie Master Plan
Orange: Sinful Colors On The Bright Side
Light Pink: Sally Hansen Shrimply Devine 
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Green: Essie Sew Psyched 
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming 
Dark Pink: Sally Hansen Back To The Fuchsia 
Red: e.l.f. Smokin Hot
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"She always had that about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world." ~Joanne Harris 

No comments:

Post a Comment