Thursday, July 2, 2015

Recapping Summer Vacation (June)

As of today, I have been out of school for two weeks. I have been trying to keep busy and spending as much time as I can with my friends and family.
6/22/15- Cloud watching at Great Brook State Park

6/24/15- Kayaking

6/29/15- Sunset

6/29/15- Pretty pictures and too many mosquito bites

6/30/15- Kayaking with a linger storm

6/30/15- Sun peeking through the storm
7/2/15- Hideaway beach day

7/2/15- Bubbles
7/2/15- Successfully making it to the top of a really big rock
7/2/15- Views from a really big rock
Though I have done so much in the past two weeks, I still have a lot planned for the next two months including a family reunion, a vacation, many beach days, helping at a camp, and college searching and applying. I will be recapping on a monthly basis or so. Stay tune for more fun adventures.

~Hannah

"Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don't see it yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment