Friday, July 17, 2015

Ice Cream Nails

I was inspired by ice cream, duh, and this post by nail_boutique1 on Instagram. Since I am a strong believer in ice cream counts as a meal and that ice cream can cure anything, these nails had to happen. Sorry in advance for the weird hand positions with both my hands, I was home alone when I took the pictures so I had minimal choice of hand positions.
From nail_boutique1 on Instagram 





Colors Used:
Light Blue: Julie Santorini
Light Brown: Sally Hansen Mudslide
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Red: e.l.f. Smokin Hot
Orange: Sinful Colors On The Bright Side
Green: Kiss Beach Green
Purple: Julie Fairytale 
Dark Blue: LA Colors Atomic
Dark Brown: Sinful Colors Thanks A Latte 
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"Without ice cream, there would be darkness and chaos." 

No comments:

Post a Comment