Monday, August 31, 2015

Recapping Summer Vacation (August)

I'm sad and happy to say that tomorrow will be my first day of school which means my final summer as a high schooler will be over along with the many adventures. This sure has been a summer to remember with a ton of memories with my friends. Tomorrow will definitely be a new adventure to endure with my senior year starting. I am both excited and terrified but I have many amazing people who will be by my side and helping me through all the chaos. 

8/10/15- Kayakapede  
8/10/15- Sunset
8/11/15- Rainy day

So many hours of watching Scrubs

8/13/15- Beach day

8/18/15- Pretty sky
8/21/15- Rainbow seen while kayaking

8/22/15- Watching Enchanted 

8/24/15- Getting ready for school

~Hannah
"Say yes to new adventures."

No comments:

Post a Comment