Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine's Day Nails

So I am not a huge fan of Valentine's Day because I hate all the mushy-gushy stuff. But I decided that since it is my first Valentine's Day with my blog I had to do something that at least was a little bit mushy-gushy. I did not use a ton of pink or red because it mades it too over the top for me.
Sketch of Valentine's Day Nails
Tip for the best Valentine's Day ever: love yourself, you don't need someone to love you when you already love yourself.

Right Hand  
Right Hand
Left Hand
Left Hand
Both Hands
Thumbs

Nails Explained:
Right Thumb: Heart balloons
Right Index: L
Right Middle: O
Right Ring: V
Right Pinky: E
Left Thumb: Envelope with a heart
Left Index: Sparkly heart
Left Middle: Negative space heart
Left Ring: Stripes
Left Pinky: Rose

Colors Used:
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Tan: Essie Master Plan
Mint: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Black: Sinful Colors Visually Slimming
Pink: Deborah Lippmann Popular
Teal: L.A. Colors Atomic
Blue: Confetti Bayou Blue
Dark Blue: e.l.f. Sea Escape
Red: e.l.f. Malaga Wine
Gold Sparkles: e.l.f. Gold Star
Gold: Sally Hansen Go For Gold
Green: Deborah Lippmann Defying Gravity
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"A hug is the best gift: one size fits all, and no one minds if you return it."

No comments:

Post a Comment