Monday, August 10, 2015

Recapping Summer Vacation (First Two Weeks of August)

Yesterday, I got home from an amazing two weeks in Italy with my family. My mother's side of my family is originally from northern Italy and she has wanted to go forever so we finally got the money and time to go so we left the United States for two weeks. It was amazing and I would suggest for anyone who has the chance to travel abroad to take it because you really learn a lot from being in another country.
Leaving the United States

Arriving in Italy

Outside the Colosseum 

Inside the Colosseum

Rome, Italy

Love the old walls

Floor in the Vatican

Pompeii, Italy

Sorrento, Italy

Positano, Italy

Amalfi Coast 

Sunrise in Sorrento, Italy

Beautiful churches are everywhere

Siena, Italy

Old castle in Siena

Leaning Tower of Pisa

Florence, Italy

Gondola ride in Venice, Italy
Stay tune for my nails while traveling.

~Hannah
"Life is either a darling adventure or nothing at all." ~Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment