Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Traveling Nails

If you read my last post, you know that I just got back from two weeks traveling in Italy. I decided that since I was going to be away for two weeks to go with gel nails to keep them protected and so they would stay looking nice for the two weeks and not chip. I also didn't want to bring nail polish in case the bottles broke in the process of traveling because that would be a big mess. 
Gelish Mojito in Sorrento, Italy

OPI Gel You're Such a Budapest 

I'm going to apologize in advance for any inactivity on here for the next few weeks. I am getting ready to start my senior year of high school and there is a lot to do before then so I will not be able to do my nails so I will be sticking with gel for awhile. 

~Hannah
"People who still enjoy just going on walks and talking for hours are my favorite."

No comments:

Post a Comment