Saturday, August 29, 2015

Southwestern Inspired Nails

After having gels on my nails for the past month, I have decided to keep them but add a design because the plain gels were just too boring for me. I found that you can use regular nail polish over gels and use non-acetone nail polish remover to fix any mistakes and take off the regular nail polish without damaging the gel. To create this design, I picked six colors and drew triangle shapes with a thin brush.

 





Colors Used:
Tan: OPI Gel Go My Way or Norway
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Green: Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Blue: Julie Santorini
Purple: Julie Fairytale
Yellow: Spoiled Designated Driver
Pink: Sally Hansen Back to the Fuchsia
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails

~Hannah
"Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever." ~Nicholas Sparks

No comments:

Post a Comment