Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Lights

For these nails, I was inspired by my family's Christmas tree that we put up last week. Here is a picture of it...












Colors: 
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming 
Silver: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Red: Spoiled Pick Your Poison 
Yellow: Sinful Colors Yellow Spotted 
Green: Spoiled Permission to Proceed
Blue: Wet N Wild Bijou Blue
Purple: Spoiled Checkin' Into Rehab

After spending yesterday in the Christmas mood (baking cookies, decorating, watching Christmas movies, and painting my nails), today I have to go do all my homework.


~Hannah
“Above all else, it is about leaving a mark that I existed: I was here. I was hungry. I was defeated. I was happy. I was sad. I was in love. I was afraid. I was hopeful. I had an idea and I had a good purpose and that's why I made works of art. ” ~Felix Gonzalez-Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment