Sunday, December 7, 2014

Golden Nails and Achievement

I am so excited about these nails and there is an amazing story behind them. To start, I was looking for something simple to do because I want them not be to extravagant. But they had to be gold. They have to be gold because today, I am getting my Girl Scout Gold Award. It is the highest award any Girl Scout can earn and I am so honored to have achieved it after my twelve years of Girl Scouts. Without going into to much detail, here is what I did; I worked with seven students from my high school to preform a show at a local assisted living home. If you are reading this and you helped me, thank you so much! I really appreciate everything that you did for me and all the help you gave me throughout the whole process!


Now to the nails, I created a very simple design using a white base, gold, and gold glitter. It not only shows my achievement but it also looks perfect for winter. I hope you enjoy!





Colors Used:
White: Spoiled Correction Tape
Gold: Sinful Colors This Is It (I think this name fits this situation)
Gold Glitter: Spoiled Pirate's Booty
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
""I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment