Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Nails

I know that I usually post my nails over the weekend but it was super busy and I am officially on vacation so they had to wait until this morning. I had a lot of inspiration for these nails from my friends advice, some Christmas nails that I did a few years ago, and some browsing on Pinterest. As I always do when I have complex nails, I first drew them on paper to figure out which colors I would need and how to set my nails up. 



Right Hand

Left Hand

Both Hands

Nails Explained:
Right Thumb: Rudolph
Right Index: Holly
Right Middle: Present
Right Ring: Candy Cane
Right Pinky: Christmas Tree
Left Thumb: Penguin
Left Index: Red and Gold Swirls
Left Middle: Ornament
Left Ring: Santa
Left Pinky: Red, Gold, and Green Stripes

Colors Used:
Red: OPI Red
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Tan: Sally Hansen Mudslide
Dark Blue: Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
Silver: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
Gold: Sally Hansen Go For Gold
Orange: Sinful Colors On The Bright Side
Black: Spoiled Visually Slimming
Green: Deborah Lippmann Defying Gravity
Brown Metallic: Spoiled I'm Ba-roque
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

This is a time lapse of my nails. I thought that it would be cool to do this for a few nails and since I had time, I knew it would come out well. Please let me know your thoughts and if I should do another time lapse in the future.


~Hannah
"If you're presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment