Saturday, December 27, 2014

Testing Nail Polish

For Christmas, I got a lot of nail polish from my brother. I made it easy on him by giving him a list of what I wanted. So here is a picture of what I got:
e.l.f. Nail Polish Set Classic

Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Cinny Sweet and Essie Master Plan

I was really intrigued by the sugar polish from Sally Hansen so that was my first test. 

First I did a base coat then two coats of the sugar polish:


Then I added polish on top to see what it would look like:

Colors Used: 
Red Sugar: Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Cinny Sweet
Gold: Sally Hansen Go for Gold
Silver: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep 

Overall, I am very happy with how this turned out. My next set of nail designs may be coming in the middle of the week because I am on vacation and I have nothing else to do. 

Happy New Year!
~Hannah
"It's hard to believe how much you can change in a year. This time last year things were completely different. I was completely different." 

No comments:

Post a Comment