Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Life Lately

I am sitting in school right now bored out of my mind. I have nothing to do and I just want to go home so I am going to update everyone on my latest obsessions.


Watching: TV series on Netflix. I am currently watching "Private Practice" which is a spin-off of "Grey's Anatomy". I just finished watching "New Girl"  and I am waiting for season 4 to be put on Netflix.

Reading: "Shakespeare Behind Bars" by Jean Trounstine. My friend recommended me to read this because we both are obsessed with Shakespeare and it was a book that she read in her English class.

Listening To: Songs from the "Bonnie and Clyde" musical. My favorites are "This World Will Remember Us", "You Love Who You Love", and "How 'Bout A Dance".

Eating: So much ice cream. It feels like summer so I have been eating way too many ice cream sundaes and frappes.

Wearing: Shorts and sandels. I just want it to be summer. I have also been wearing heels which is weird for me because I am already 5ft 6in without them and I don't like being taller than everyone.

Pinning: Desert recipes (S'mores in a jar, anyone?) and summer nail designs (bright colors and floral everything).

Missing: Sleep. I have not been sleeping well at all. This may have something to do with way too many late night text conversations.

Hating: People. I just find that I lot of people are getting really annoying maybe because it is almost the end of the school year.

Wanting: More hours in the day. I have so many things to do some days but I run out of hours.

Loving: My friends. Last Saturday I spent about 12 hours with my friends and it was so much fun. We went to the beach then hung out a one of my friends house where we eat pizza, roasted marshmallows, and watched "Arrested Development".

Planning: More time with my boyfriend and friends. I usually spend way to much time alone and I want to change that since I only have a little over a year left with my friends.

Quoting: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the number of moments that take your breath away." I am obsessed with the quote with no clear reason why.

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment