Sunday, May 3, 2015

Summery Nails

It was so nice out today that I decided that I needed some summery nails for the first full week of May. It all started when I found these nail art pens while I was cleaning out my desk. These pens are from two years ago but I just never used them until today and, thankfully, they were not dried out.
Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens
I needed these bright colors on my nails so I came up with an abstract design using all of the pens that I found. Here is the result:



You may notice the different background in these pictures. I painted my nails outside and took the pictures outside too. I know that people say you aren't suppose to paint your nails outside because it ruins the nail polish but it was so nice that I couldn't spend my time inside. 

Colors Used:
Base: Essie Master Plan
Colors: Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens 

~Hannah
"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." ~Stephanie Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment