Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day Love

Since today is Mother's day, I want to show some support towards my mother. 
The nails that I did on my mother a few months ago.

The beach that we love to go to in the summer. 


We both love sunsets and sunrises on the beach.


Here are ten things that she has taught me:
1. Share the last piece of any desert
2. When you can't make a decision about what to order for dinner, find someone to share with
3. Heathy is all good and dandy but you sometimes have to have that chocolate, cookie, piece of pie, slice of cake, or all of the above
4. How to make good Italian food for every holiday
5. Be completely stressed but not show it on the outside
6. How to drive in traffic and not freak out at everyone around you
7. Dress to impress 
8. Pjamas are fancy too
9. Be strong and independent 
10. You're mother is always your best friend because she will always be there to help you

I love you!

~Hannah
"Mothers hold their children's hand for awhile but their hearts forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment