Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summery Colors

School is almost over which means I will be spending my summer by the water with friends and family.
see worthy - nail art by essie looks
Inspiration from essie.com




Sorry for the mess around my nails, I was doing them quickly before I went to work.

Colors Used:
Darkest Blue: e.l.f. Sea Escape
Dark Blue: Sinful Colors Midnight Blue
Blue: Sally Hansen Marine Scene
Light Blue: Julie Santorini
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life, and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people."

No comments:

Post a Comment