Saturday, May 9, 2015

Pastel Nails

So I have been not loving spring for the past week because I have had a cold and really bad allergies. I am hoping that this week is better and the flowers don't have as much pollen but who knows. But my nails are still on the spring side of things even if the weather has been on the summer side.

This design was my own creation because I didn't find any simple pastel nails that I really loved. They are really simple because they will be coming off in a few days to make way for my prom nails which I will be sharing with you in a few days once they are done. They are a mix between dotted french tips and ruffian nails because I thought that would look cool.





Colors Used:
Blue: Julie Santorini
Purple: Julie Fairytale
Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard As Nails

~Hannah
"Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don't know how that happened." ~John C Moffi

No comments:

Post a Comment